Smart guest list building features allow you to easily input the guest information and organize the wedding guests in groups.
Hi there,My name is El, I'm 27 and a bride-to-be. I'm also a web developer and in the process of setting up a wedding community website called "Wedding Wishes" at http://www.weddingwishes.coI'm looking to get the ball rolling and encourage some communication on the forums before I actually launch the site, and as such, I'd love to invite the community to join for free and even receive a couple of freebies I picked up while doing some marketing for work. There's a fantastic ebook worth $40 that you can download for free that claims to save you thousands. Not sure how accurate that is in practice, but I've read it and it is actually really good... and really very free!Anyway, I'd love to see all of you over at Wedding Wishes to claim your membership and free goodies. Feel free to add my personal journal or message me if you have any questions or need a hand.I apologise if some of you got caught in a cross-post or if this isn't an appropriate intro. Mods - please delete this message if you feel it lacks value to the community.Wonderful to meet you all,El
I'm trying to find a place for our rehearsal dinner that can accomodate 100 people (my bridal party is HUMONGOUS). We'd like to do Mexican food and our ceremony site is the Witte museum on Broadway, so it would be convenient if the restaurant is not too far away. I've looked into Tomatillo's, Pico de Gallo and La Margarita, and they have crazy high per head costs plus Pico de Gallo prefers that you select the same meal for all guests! Any ideas of places that are reasonable and much more flexible?For any of you that are still looking for dresses and can get to Austin, Serendipity Bridal is having a huge sale! I went to pick up my dress yesterday and they had several dress priced at $3,000+ half-off. They also have two racks of bridesmaid and formal gowns for just $35 or 3 for $75! While I wasn't super impressed by my consultant there, they do have a lot of couture gowns that you can't find in many stores.
1. Name/FI's Name: Noreen & Alex2. Wedding Date: Muslim ceremony Dec. 25, Traditional civil service on Dec. 27, 20083. Ages: I'm 27, he's 334. City: Austin (wedding in San Antonio)5. Wedding Colors: Muslim reception - black/white damask w/fuschia, Traditional reception - lilac & silver6. First Dance Song: "Contigo" by Tin Tan (famous Mexican actor/comedian)7: Tell us a little bit about you and your FI: We'd both been in enough relationships to know exactly what we wanted; after being friends for about a year, during a drunken 4 a.m. phone call we decided to go on a date. It was a perfect first date and things have been great ever since. My father is Muslim and my mom is Catholic, but my dad wasn't so happy about my just wanting a civil service with a friend officiating, so we're doing a Muslim ceremony/reception to make him happy followed two days later by a traditional ceremony/reception for all of our friends and family. Planning two weddings is pretty crazy!
I went to go look at and try on wedding dresses yesterday, and I never really got that "this is the one" feeling that everyone talks about. So I called and made another appointment to try on dresses at a different shop for this morning. Wow, what a difference! I liked most everything that I tried on, but one in particular gave me, my wonderful maid of honor, and my mom the "this is the one" felling.http://bridaldesigns.com/images/jas378B.jpgIt is a Jasmine Couture dress, and the train is made up of 9 panels. Stunning!
1. Name/FI's Name: Meghan and Matthew2. Wedding Date: Winter 2009 (Catholic Wedding--we have to talk to the church first)3. Ages: I'm 24 and he's 294. City: Colleyville5. Wedding Colors: Chocolate, lavender, and cream6. First Dance Song: that's a good question7: Tell us a little bit about you and your FI: He's kind, generous, and a perfect fit for me in every way. The way we met was kind of funny. My best friend at the time (5 years ago) had been talking to him, and for whatever reason she thought that he was Jewish. She is Jewish, and at the time, she was only interested in dating other Jews. Well, when she found out the he was Catholic, she wanted nothing to do with that. So I said, "Hey, I'm Catholic, send him my direction." And we've been together ever since.
1. Name/FH's Name: Kara and Houston2. Wedding Date: June 6, 20093. Age: 204. City: San Antonio5. Wedding Colors: brown and turquoise6. First Dance Song: its a toss up between "sun and the moon" by mae, and "oh my my my" by taylor swift.7: Tell us a little bit about you and your FH: well, you're probably wondering why we are thinking about "oh my my my"... and that's because the song is almost exactly like our relationship word for word. we met when we were 3 and ive loved him ever since (it took him a little longer to realize he loved me back!). we go to abilene christian university where he's a junior math major and i'm a sophomore nursing major. we're planning on getting married in the church where we met and grew up, macarthur park church of christ in san antonio, if only we can pursuade the authorities to let us use some instrumental music!! :)
1. Name/FI's Name:Brenda and Ricky2. Wedding Date: July 21, 20073. Age: 214. City: Corpus Christi, TX5. Wedding Colors: Red and White w/ a hint of silver6. First Dance Song: a mix of nat king cole (the one w/ his daughter), what is love from night at the roxbury, a gorilla song in spanish, and a spanish song by a man call ricardo montaner...lol7: Tell us a little bit about you and your FI:My fiance and i met at school when i was looking for clubs to join during rush week...he was the president of the computer club and i joined...our first time we went anywhere was half prize books...we were teaching his friend how to talk to a girl...our first movie together was invinsible...he is the sweetest guy ever and i totally am in love w/ him...lol...if you have any questions i'm here
I want to try to book with them this month because they have a really awesome special, but I know they are a national company and I don't personally know anyone who has worked with them before. Bella Pictures is based out of San Fransisco and has been around for 5 years, according to the sales rep (who was VERY nice and amiable, and didn't seem sleazy like most salespeople).Please let me know if you loved/hated/have nightmares about them, or know anyone who has used them, or if you've heard anything at all.super, hella, x-posted.
1. Name/FI's Name: Jennifer Schafer / Joel Schafer2. Wedding Date: 11/22/023. Age:334. City:Houston5. Wedding Colors: i don't think we had any6. First Dance Song: not sure anymore7: Tell us a little bit about you and your FI: I am the owner and publisher of Premier bride Magazine Houston, San Antonio and Austin. I welcome everyone to visit my website and pick up a copy of the publication. You can find all your answers on-line at http:www.premierbride.comAsk me anything.